Unfortunately, for the second time within two years I find myself in the unfortunate position of looking for work during these difficult economic times, due to being once again made redundant due to centre closure where I previously worked. I am a qualified post-16 Tutor / Trainer, learning practitioner, educator and IT specialist based in Plymouth, UK. If any prospective employers are interested in utilising my skills, experience, knowledge and qualifications in the areas of delivering, managing and supporting e-learning, learning and development, training, project based roles, IT and Internet or any other relevant vacancies then please view the following work related activities and content available on my website, blog and other social media that maybe of interest.
- Dedicated online CV / CPD area of website
- Online CV / CPD blog articles category
- LinkedIn Professional Profile / CV
- Flickr Photo Set: work related pictures
- Flickr Photo Set: learning related pictures
- Flickr Photo Set: CPD related pictures
- YouTube Channel: work related video clips
I thank you for your interest and look forward to hearing from you regarding any possible job opportunities.
UPDATE: Since this blog post was published I have successfully secured employment.